I am an associate professor at department of mathematics, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon 440-746, Republic of Korea.
My research interest is on theoretical and numerical study of kinetic equations and related models. More precisely, I’m working on
• Boltzmann equations: classical , relativistic and quantum.
• BGK type models: classical, relativistic and quantum.
• Polyatomic kinetic equations: Boltzmann type, Vlasov type, BGK type.
• Numerical schemes for BGK models.
• Herding and Synchronization model.
• Fluid-Kinetic coupled model: Navier-Stokes-Vlasov-BGK model.